We are so thankful for each person who has given of their time to volunteer, given a financial gift, and to those who pray and support the Pittsburgh Dream Center in many other ways. Your faithfulness has allowed us to make huge difference in our city and neighborhoods as lives of individuals and families are being positively impacted.
Here are a few of the great things we have been able to do in 2016:
- 5,000+ children reached with food, clothing, other resources and the Gospel.
- Street Outreach every Sunday evening downtown as we serve 40 plus people living on our city streets.
- Able to assist 16 homeless people find and move into permanent housing.
- 100+ hours of community service.
- 14, 350 weekend children meals provided to school children during the school year.
- 100,000+ lbs. of food given thru Mobile Food Bank.
- Partnership in offering a free medical clinic in Turtle Creek through Sheep Medical Inc.
The difference we are all making goes beyond a simple number, but it is the real person on the other side of serving with love that has their life changed. We believe 2017 will be the greatest year as the Lord has given us bigger dreams to reach the hurting of our city.